Thursday, May 16, 2013

Escape 2 Create - 2013

So i know it has now been a couple of months, but i have just caught up from the Annual Escape 2 Create Retreat at North Shields.
This was my second retreat that i have attended. I loved every second, and am so appreciative of the organizers (Amanda Hall & Meredith Treloar), the cooks, the masseuse and beautician, and especially all of the lovely girls on Table 8. We had such a fantastic time, and i have brought home lots of inspiration and fun memories of the weekend.

Here are the pages i managed to create at the retreat. After not having scrapped in months leading up to the retreat i was pleased with the end result.
 I was quite happy with my Princess page - i used plain white card stock and added texture paste in random areas, in the shape of the honeycomb, then i painted the texture paste with one of my sprays. The birdcage is also done with texture paste.
 This little birthday page was also started with plain white card stock, with a spritz onf paint as the background and added my embellishments from there.

I also had a couple of little challenges set for me by my friend Tiff Firth, and these are the results. I was to complete a scrap page on an A4 size page rather than the large ones that i usually do. :)

I wouldn't call these my favorite, but i did complete the challenge so I am happy, thanks Tiff xx




2 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

WHAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO. you blogged. you blogged. you blogged.

still love that photo of the ladybug and how you circled it on the pic.

great to see your work up and out there.

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha, yeah it has been in the back of my mind for a while, it is just getting the time to do it :)
Thanks Tiff
Hope you're going well xx