Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Escape 2 Create and Other Creating

So I have been loving creating some new pages, and just playing in my scrap space at night time :)

As I mentioned in a post Below I had some photos I needed to post from the E2C so I will do that first and then add in my pics from what I have been doing at home :)

This was one of the first pages I completed at the E2C - I used a beautiful photo taken by Tiff Firth Photography and some of the goodies from the goody bags 

This was Gina Rogers Class and I am pretty happy with how it turned out :)
\


This one was Natalie Elphinstone's class and I enjoyed the challenge of folding the paper :)





I was playing around the other night and completed a page for Tatum for her first day of Kindy - my do they grow quickly!


Here is another page I completed in my own time at the Escape 2 Create. It is a very girly page, but I loved making it, and behind the tag on the left of the page is some hidden journeling. 

I completed this page during the WWWW and I am pretty happy with the end result. It is a very plain page compared to what I usually do, but because I had so many photos I do not think it needed too much more.


This was another page created at E2C in my own time, practicing some techniques I had been using for the classes. I am pretty happy with the end result. 

So that is what I have been up to recently. Thank you for looking. Happy Scrapping :) xx 


No comments: