Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Yearly Addition ;)

Hi all,

I am finding that it is usually about 12 months between posts - he he he - better get my organisational skills a little more organised I think ;)

I am still working full time, and between my growing girls and a husband (who all seem to need constant attention) I have not been getting a lot of scrap booking done.

I did attend the annual E2C this year (and it was fabulous as usual) and I think I will have to get my things together and take some photos of the pages I had completed. I did not get a lot done - but was happy with the results none the less, more to put into albums :)

We then had a WWWW at Wudinna the weekend of the 5th & 6th July (most of the other girls were lucky and got there on the Friday and Started Scrapping). I had a blast and just love spending time with the girls that come over. Thanks to Brigette and Karen for bringing the shop again xx

Here are a couple of pages that I managed over the couple of days

I love this photo i snapped a couple of years ago at Port Neil and i think I nearly have the colours spot on. 


Delta loved it when Tatum got her tonsils out because if we offered Tatum Ice Cream we would have to offer Delta some too - and she often got two helpings for the first couple of days because Tatum just didn't feel like anything. 


We loved camping one long weekend in 2013 with our friends. It was bloomin cold, but other than that the kids picked mushrooms, went sand boarding and played in the open space - It was so much fun. 


Delta is a little character at the best of times, and I think this little grin she has on sums it all up. Thank you to Tiff Firth Photography for the super awesome photos at the Cummins Christmas Wonderland.

So this was a little bit of stuff I have managed. I will have to dig out my pages etc from E2C and see what I did actually manage to get done.

Thanks For Looking xx

No comments: